Saturday, June 16, 2012

Repost of 11/9/2011 Why is God doing this to me?


Does it ever seem like God is piling it on? I know that it seems that to me sometimes. I have been studying the book Radical by David Platt that we are using for our small group bible study on Sunday nights. Listen to what he says about God piling it on us:

"God actually delights in exalting our inability. He intentionally puts His people in situations where they come face to face with their need for Him. In the process he powerfully demonstrates His ability to provide everything His people need in ways they could have never mustered up our undefined. And in the end He makes much of His own name!"

Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

I hope that today God reveals His strength and power in each of our life's situation!

Pastor Tom Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment