Thursday, March 12, 2009

Getting Started

About a month ago, I was challenged to get involved with more of a presence on the web. I have joined facebook, twitter and now I'm blogging. I want to let all friends and family know that I care about you deeply and plan to share family stories and odd stuff from my brain. If you think that I'm strange already, you have no idea! I hope all is well in your life and/or family and that God has you centered on Him and loving life! I want to challenge you today to start to memorize more scripture. I believe we are living in days where God has never been more important to live for than now! Here is my current memory verse for this week:

Psalms 119:11, "Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee."

I want you to help me to keep my commitment to memorizing scripture!

Love yall more than you know,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment